Puppies!!! Who can resist? Guaranteed to bring a smile to any face. And today, National Puppy Day, is that day of the year when we recognize the unconditional love and affection that puppies bring to our lives.
Use this day to bring awareness to the undeniably cute furballs that bring so much happiness into this world. National Puppy Day is also intended to raise awareness to the sharp practices which face our world, namely puppy mills who breed puppies for sale with a large focus on making money with no real regards to the puppy overpopulation.
Today is a day where we can focus our attention on puppies in need of adoption and to remember that people who have one or more pets in their homes lead happier lives, are often healthier, live longer, and even weigh less than those who don’t.
There are many ways to celebrate puppies! Here are some ideas you can do to celebrate this day, even with the “social distancing” we are all being asked to practice:
- Look for puppy images online and share them on social media.
- Do a puppy photoshoot – If you have a puppy, no matter what age, do a mini photoshoot with your best furr friend.
- Make some dog treats for your dog!-Every puppy loves delicious homemade treats, so why not do an internet search and whip up a few tasty morsals.
- Get your pup a new toy from a small local pet shop business to celebrate, perhaps a squeeky one! (Smaller shops tend to have fewer people and support local businesses).
- Donate some time or money to a pet shelter near you…
- Take your dog to the dog park nearby. Being outside, you can still practice “social distancing” but get some fresh air for you and your pet!
Whatever you do today make it a puppy filled day of love, licks and happiness.
Here at Bliss we have dog park equipment and other exciting equipment for your favorite pet in fact you can get everything under the sun here at Bliss https://blissproducts.com/