Accessibility Statement for Bliss Products and Services
This is an accessibility statement from Bliss Products and Services.
Measures to support accessibility
Bliss Products and Services takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Bliss Products and Services:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Bliss Products and Services is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bliss Products and Services. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Bliss Products and Services:
- Phone: +18002482547
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 6831 S. Sweetwater Road Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- Postal Address: 6831 S. Sweetwater Road Lithia Springs, GA 30122
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Bliss Products and Services is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome
- Safari Browser
- Microsoft Edge
Bliss Products and Services is not compatible with:
- Earlier mobile versions of iPhone Safari
Accessibility of Bliss Products and Services relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Bliss Products and Services , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Bliss Products and Services:
- Background and foreground colors do not have a sufficient contrast ratio.: Background and foreground colors do not have a sufficient contrast ratio. because Background and foreground colors do not have a sufficient contrast ratio, however these are our company colors. We are systematically trying to find colors which can give us enough contrast as to pass https://dequeuniversity.com/rules/axe/4.4/color-contrast Color Contrast Analyzer. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
- Link text (and alternate text for images, when used as links) that is discernible, unique, and focusable improves the navigation experience for screen reader users.: Various images used solely for decorative purposes which require link textbecause images used solely for decorative purposes don’t require link text but it is a scoring factor and we are looking to improve our overall accessibility score . We will be adding link text wherever appropriate to notify any accessibility user that the image is used solely for decorative purposes . Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
- When a video provides a caption it is easier for deaf and hearing impaired users to access its information. : The videos contain only sound tracks and no audio but Google PageSpeed Insights does not differentiate between the use of the audio track. We will investigate ways to inform users with accessibility issues that the video does not contain voice over audio . Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
- Test: test because . . .
Bliss Products and Services assessed the accessibility of Bliss Products and Services by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- External developers were employed to increase accessibility
An evaluation report for Bliss Products and Services is available at: place report here.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on 30 March 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.